Receive a detailed medical consultation with one of Laser Spine Institute’s knowledgeable physicians in Cincinnati
At Laser Spine Institute Cincinnati, we offer initial consultations for you to meet with our spine care experts and have a conversation about your MRI or CT scan, diagnosis and the treatment options available to you. If you live near our world-class Cincinnati surgery center, we encourage you to schedule an appointment to review your most recent MRI or CT scan and receive an expert diagnosis for your chronic pain.
Find out if you’re a candidate for surgery
Determining if you’re a candidate for Laser Spine Institute’s minimally invasive procedures is as easy as 1-2-3. All you have to do is:
- Schedule your appointment. Contact a Laser Spine Institute Patient Empowerment Consultant to schedule your one-on-one consultation with a doctor.
- Gather your records. If you have an MRI or CT scan, bring them and the reports that go along with them to your consultation. If you do not have updated films, Laser Spine Institute, or a third-party provider, may be able to perform an MRI or CT scan during your visit. You should also bring the registration paperwork your Patient Empowerment Consultant gave you, your medical records, a list of your symptoms, your conservative therapy records and insurance information to this appointment. And be sure to bring any questions you may have.
- Meet with a doctor. When you arrive at Laser Spine Institute, you’ll meet with one of our doctors who will review your MRI or CT scan, discuss your symptoms and perform a brief physical exam. At the end of your consultation, you will learn if you’re a candidate for one of Laser Spine Institute’s minimally invasive procedures.
- Discuss your options. After your consultation with one of our doctors, you’ll meet with a Spine Care Specialist to go over your insurance coverage and schedule your surgery so you can get back to the things you love.
Advantages of Laser Spine Institute's minimally invasive spine surgery
- No lengthy recovery^
- 98 patient satisfaction score^
- Outpatient procedure
- Patient recommendation score of 98 out of 100
- Board-certified surgeons+
- Less than 1-inch incision
Your consult doctor at the Cincinnati facility
Matthew Finke, D.C.
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Life University
- State of Ohio, Doctor of Chiropractic
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
About Dr. Finke
Few things come more naturally to Dr. Finke than helping others. It’s evident in how he shows kindness and compassion to others. And it’s exactly what makes him a perfect fit for Laser Spine Institute — because, just like us, he believes you should be treated like family.